Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wussap????

hey!!! this is FEE talking!!!!! just trying to establish my self here. if you are wondering why my font color isn't like red or green or something, it's because i haven't yet figured out how to do that!! or m aybe my compy just won't let me, either one. I also can't type to save my life!! so yeah.


OH!!! i have my songs on the iPod thingy!!! aren't they amazing?!?!?
yeah if you read in the post below mine, it explains them in the last few sentences

thats kinda me ina nutshell!!!


Ok, you must must must must must must must must must must MUST come and find us on youtube (idk the address or username yet but we'll post it or it is posted) and see our webseries!!!!! it'll be FRAMAZING!!!!

www.youtube.com/xCaffeinatedx

all righty, im peacing out









The amazing and awesome felicity smith (taaafs)

2 comments:

The Coffee Shop Girls said...

hey Heather or Gray!!!!! could u do me a big favor an change my font coulor to green?? thankies!!!

The Coffee Shop Girls said...

I did so. See edits in post, then you may delete my words. ~Gray