Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yo! Evening Govna!

WOOO FOR BLOGS! Because I can type in PURPLE! (favourite colour, shut UP.)

 So... isn't it SOOOOOO SHINY AND PRETTY?? (Answer is yes.) Doesn't it sound amazing? (Answer is yes.)

 Don't you want to know WHY we made it sound so amazing? (Answer is yes.)

 So.... the first song is "Walking on Sunshine." We picked it because it's so happy... and... yeah. It's energizing. And friendly. And stuffs...... (GEEZ, I SOUND SO DITZY... then again, I'm tired... and I really should be doing my English project. But this is more fun.)
Then it plays "Don't Do Sadness/Blue Wind" from (the BEST MUSICAL IN EXISTANCE,) "Spring Awakening." I feel very much like Moritz, who sings "Don't Do Sadness" at times... I think it sums up my personality when I'm energized... which is a lot lol.

And then it plays "That Time You Fell" by (the BEST BAND IN EXISTANCE) Old Spring's Pike, who now call themselves "The Spring Standards." (Go buy their EP on iTunes NOW. Best $7.92 you will EVAR spend. Oh, some OSP stuffs is on iTunes, too. "That Time You Fell" isn't though.) It's a REEEEEEALLY cute, fluffy song... sung mostly by the guy who sings "Don't So Sadness." Because Johnny Gallagher's the best actor in the history of EVAR. I kinda want to live out "That Time You Fell..." As the girl.

After that, it plays the songs Gray picked. The first one is "Invisible" by Ashlee Simpson. She said she chose it because she feels invisible a lot, and then one day, when people DO realize how freakin' awesome she is, they'll pretend they knew her. Which is REALLY annoying, but whatever. I'll still be supporting her, so screw everybody else.

 Then, it plays "Welcome to My Life" by Simple Plan. Gray chose that one because she feels like she doesn't always fit in, and would sometimes like to be someone else. I feel so bad for her sometimes. I don't know what it's like to not want to be yourself... I know how it feels to want to create a magical person, but not make that magical person YOU.

Now for Felicity's songs!
First it plays "The Sign" by Ace of Base... she says that the lyric "I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes and I am happy now living without you, oh, I left you..." describes her lovelife. Plus, it's upbeat, which she totally is.
After that, it plays "Move Along" by All American Rejects. Fee likes this song because she says she's trying to find her place in life.

 Ok, so that was *deep*. 


 Totes (which is short for totally), 

   HEATHER
(that would be "Heather" in Webdings. Be jealous of the AWESOMENESS.)


No comments: